Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Cooking

I love to cook and many times I have been known to photograph my creations....
I have had a good amount of time to prepare full meals lately, and last night we enjoyed a nice fall meal. I thought it was worthy of a post because it was delicious and I thought it looked like a colorful fall meal.... 
Caramel Apple Pork Chops, Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Balsamic Vinegar, and green beans.
I have heard that it is surprisingly warm in Chicago right now, so fall baking is not in order just yet. We, however, have already received our first gas bill and clearly the cost reflects the fact that we have been running our heat almost since the first day we moved in here...there is just a constant chill in the air (spitting rain does not help the matter).
And if you'd like to join us for dinner, guests are always welcome! :)

No comments: