Sunday, June 14, 2009

Three Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

Tonight we hosted a barbecue for a few American families in our area. In total there were 20 people at our house and since it was such a beautiful day outside, we spent the majority of our time outside of the house. At one point during the barbecue, I walked inside our house and Scott was there too. He said, "Do you hear kids upstairs," and I said "No, I didn't think so." However, I said I would go upstairs to make sure. 

Sure enough, Scott heard correctly....there were indeed children upstairs and they had somehow made their way into our guest room where they were jumping up and down all over the guest bed! I broke out in laughter and quickly ran downstairs to tell Scott to come see the sight I had just seen. We both found it pretty amusing - especially because the kids probably felt like they were in heaven since they had not been caught - YET! I snapped a few photos before we politely had a mom come to take them back downstairs to play outside instead of on our guest bed. 
The three little monkeys jumping around on the bed! 
And then they started to hold on to the bed frame to jump up & down! Johnny, Jude and Emma are quite the characters!
The funny thing about this situation was that about an hour later, I saw two of these little ones sneak past us in the kitchen and I had a feeling they were back upstairs. Sure enough, Emma & Jude had made their way back up onto their own trampoline - our guest bed!! Kids are really quite quick...

No comments: